PHD STUDENTSHIPS FOR OCTOBER 2018
UPDATE: POSITION FILLED: PhD in the computational modelling of amorphous porous materials: https://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=93724
UPDATE: POSITION FILLED PhD in the computational prediction of synthetically accessible supramolecular materials.
Interested candidates are encouraged to make informal contact by e-mail. Formal applications can be made through the Imperial College online application process: www3.imperial.ac.uk/registry/admissions/howtoapplypg
Funding is available through a number of scholarships including:
- The Imperial Scholarship Scheme
- The Schrodinger Scholarship Scheme
- The China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scheme
- The Imperial Marshall Scholarship Scheme
- Imperial Chemistry DTP Scheme (deadline 29th January 2018 for October 2018 start)
Support is available for application for funding from the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions research fellowship scheme.